Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Movie Poster Promo

Recently our teacher, Mr. Sanderl, has tasked us with making a movie poster to match the trailer that we're making. My team consists of Michael, Russell, and I, and we're doing a story on forgiveness. My main characters are Wyatt and Preston, and you'll see them in the trailer. Wyatt is bullied by Preston, and you'll see a lot of bullying going on. There's a rather important lesson that isn't exactly a hidden fact, and the lesson is forgiveness, and don't judge a book by its cover.

My movie title is "Forgiveness", and the name is self-explanatory, the story is about forgiveness. I have the production team's names down, and that's to give credit, and call people in through reputation, kinda like how a Samuel L. Jackson movie tends to be very well done, same with Quentin Tarantino's movies. The last thing I have on my movie is famous viewers opinions or rates, such as "10 out of 10 -IGN", to persuade the viewers to watch it. Kerning is the control of space between words, and you could use it to make a movie title more interesting, and provide a feeling of awe or interest as well.


My filters and effects had an interesting role to play in my overall project. I made the background dark and very outlined, which provided a nightmarish feeling of despair, and myself bright blue, contrasting Russell's red, and that makes an interesting effect. It seems to imply that Russell is a bad guy, and I'm a good guy, and we're at an opposition in the movie. Overall, think I did well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rafael! Nice blog background and I love your blog title. "RafaelIsASneakyLittleSnake"! Interesting movie poster and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete